Every woman dreams of having a long, beautiful, and shiny hair. Hair is an essential part of women beauty, so they always seek all the ways that can help them maintain a healthy and beautiful look. In this article, we will go through some tips that can help a woman to make her hair grow faster and stronger.
1. Eat Healthy Food: Your hair needs a good nourishment to grow fast and healthy. The balanced diet contains all the nutrients and essential oils required for promoting hair growth. Hair is mostly made up of protein which provides a building material for your hair to grow quicker and be stronger. So you should include enough amount of protein in your diet to help your hair grow faster. You should also consume foods that are rich in minerals and vitamins.
2. Massage Your Scalp: Massage your scalp every time you shampoo your hair. Use your fingers to massage your head for about a minute or two, this will stimulate the blood flow in your scalp and help your hair grow faster. Also, you can massage your scalp with 1 tablespoon of warm coconut oil to enhance the chances of your hair growing long and strong.
3. Trim Your Hair Regularly: You have to cut a little off your hair to help it grow healthy. Damaged ends will break off and make your hair shorter. So you should trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends. It is advisable to trim the ends every six weeks.
4. Care for Your Hair While Sleeping: Don’t sleep with a tight ponytail or a tight braid because this can obstruct your hair growth, cause breakage of your hair and pain in your scalp. It is advisable to switch from cotton pillow covers to silk covers because silk is smoother and cause less friction.
5. Don’t brush too often: Brush your hair twice a day for 1 to 2 minutes. Brushing your hair stimulates the blood circulation, releases natural oil, and spread these oils over your hair. Make sure to brush your hair gently especially when it is wet because it can damage your locks and cause breakage.
6. Rinse Your Hair With Vinegar: Rinsing your hair with vinegar can boost hair growth and make it look shiny and beautiful. Add two tablespoons of vinegar to one liter of water and rinse your hair with this mixture which acts as a natural conditioner and helps in creating lengthy tresses.