Unwanted facial hair can be an embracing beauty concern for women, and in some cases, it affects their confidence. Although there are many techniques to remove facial hair such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc.
These methods can be painful and may cause damage to your skin. The best treatment for this problem is the natural home remedies as they don’t have side effects.
1. Sugaring: Sugaring is an effective natural method for removing facial as well as body hair.
• Heat on a quarter of water in a pan. Add two cups of granulated sugar and lemon juice to the water.
• Heat this mixture until you start to see bubbles, turn down the heat to low-medium and let it until its color turns into dark amber. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
• Spread the lukewarm paste on your face against the direction of hair growth.
• Put a cotton strip or a clean rag over the layer of the paste and pull it off quickly in the direction of the hair growth.
2. Oatmeal Scrub: Oatmeal has a gentle grainy texture which makes it a good exfoliating agent. When you use oatmeal with other natural ingredients as a scrub for hair removal it will leave your skin free of hair, smooth and hydrated.
• Mix one teaspoon of ground oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey to form a paste.
• Apply the paste on your face and leave it.
• After 20 minutes, rub the face gently in circular motion for about five minutes on the areas of hair growth in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Rinse off with warm water.
• Repeat the remedy 2-3 times in a week till the hair is completely removed.
3. Egg, Sugar, and Corn Flour: This remedy acts as a great natural peel-off mask for removing facial hair.
• Whisk one egg white and add one tablespoon of sugar and one-half tablespoon of corn flour over it.
• Apply the mixture to your face, leave it for 15-20 minutes, then peel it off.
• Repeat this process three or four times a week.
4. Lemon Juice and Honey: Lemon juice and honey can help to remove fine hair from the face, it also moisturizes and exfoliates.
• Mix one tablespoon of lemon with 4 tablespoons of honey and apply this to your face.
• After 20 minutes, remove the mask gently with a washcloth soaked in lukewarm water.
• Repeat this 2-3 times a week.