Curly hair is one of the most beautiful hair types which many girls prefer to get it. If you have naturally curly hair or your hair is straight but you want to get curls easily and in an affordable way, so you are in the right place. Here we mention simple curly defining hair tips that guarantee the perfect curls.
1. Before starting to detangle your hair, cover the sink with plastic wrap to avoid clogging the sink.
2. While detangling your hair, use your fingers or a wide tooth comb rather than a brush to keep your curls unbroken.
3. Remember to comb your hair gradually from ends to roots instead of starting at the roots. This way is effective because it is much easier to comb through knots at the ends first.
4. Apply a deep conditioner to your hair before starting your shower and cover it with a shower cap. Wash your body first then wash your hair, this is important as the steam from the shower will lock in the moisture.
5. Don’t wash your hair with shampoo if your hair is dry and wash it only with conditioner once a week or as often as needed to bring back moisture to the hair.
6. Apply conditioner to your hair and comb it through your hair while your hair is still wet.
7. Dry your hair with a soft cotton T-shirt rather than a towel to prevent frizz and tangles.
8. Use a combination of leave in conditioner and gel or cream to moisturize your hair and shape the curls.
9. When blow drying your hair, separate your hair into sections as this will keep your curl intact.
11. Prevent crunchy curls by touching them up with hair oil.
12. Mix equal quantities of water and leave-in conditioner and spray the mixture on your hair in order to revive your curls.
13. Use a satin or silk pillowcase instead of cotton to avoid having tangled or matted hair in the morning.
14. Do a twisted braid before going to sleep to enhance your natural curls in the next day.
15. Try not to wash your hair in the rainy days and instead spray your hair with a mixture of water and leave-in conditioner.