Having dry skin is not a very pleasant thing as it requires a proper care. People with dry skin always have to keep on moisturizing their skin because when dry skin is not moisturized it tends to get a little flaky. Although there are a variety of cosmetic treatments that you can use to heal dry skin, in the long run, some of them can have serious complications. So it is better to go natural and try some natural facial masks that will tighten your skin to prevent the early formation of wrinkles while adding moisture and fighting dryness. Here are top 4 facial masks for dry skin.
1. Honey and Egg Mask: Egg helps eliminate impurities in the skin and diminish bags under the eyes. Honey is rich in antioxidants and makes an incredible astringent.
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 teaspoon of honey
– Mix the two ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
– Spread it over the skin of your face and neck.
– Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water.
– Repeat this application twice a month.
2. Yogurt and Rose Water:
• 2 Teaspoons of Yogurt
• 4 Drops of Rose Water
– Mix the yogurt with rose water.
– After the mask is made, you should apply it right before you go to bed.
– Keep the mask on through the night and clean in the morning with lukewarm water.
3. Oatmeal and Egg Mask: Dry skin increases your chances of having premature wrinkles. Fortunately, the following recipe can minimize this and the many other problems that are associated with it.
• 2 tablespoons of oat flour (20 g)
• 1 egg white
– Add the oat flour to a bowl.
– In another bowl, beat the egg white until soft peaks form.
– Gradually mix in the oat flour until you obtain a uniform paste.
– Use a brush to apply this mask to your face.
4. Green Tea and Gram Flour Mask:
2 Teaspoons Of Green Tea
1 Teaspoon Of Gram Flour
– Firstly, brew a fresh cup of green tea in the evening.
– Then let it cool off before using the mentioned quantity to mix with gram flour.
– Before you go to bed, wash your face with a facial cleanser.
– Pat dry and smear this overnight mask all over your face.
– Allow the mask to dry overnight before washing off thoroughly in the morning.