Vitamin E oil is one of the most effective natural remedies that can do wonders for your skin. In fact, vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that can fight the damage done by free radicals and thus reduce the level of oxidative stress. Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E oil can be very beneficial for your skin. If you don’t know how to make use of the amazing benefits of vitamin E oil for your skin, keep reading this article.
Here are top 7 uses of vitamin E oil for skin:
1. Reverses Premature skin Aging: Vitamin E can be used to fight both wrinkles and fine lines. It boosts the production of collagen, a fiber-like protein that is responsible for skin elasticity. It thereby reduces the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Treats Sunburn: Vitamin E oil can lead to quick recovery from sunburns. Vitamin E contains antioxidants that neutralize the effects of free radicals caused by ultraviolet radiation, thus soothing sunburns.
3. Lightens Dark Spots: Dark spots can be caused by many factors such as free radical damage, aging, liver problems, etc. And Vitamin E can deal with such problems. It contains free radical fighting antioxidants which help reduce free radical damage that may have resulted in the hyperpigmentation leading to spots.
4. Acts as A Moisturizer: No doubt that moisturizer is one of the essentials in your daily beauty routine. But instead of using commercial moisturizers, you can use Vitamin E oil which restores and rejuvenates dehydrated skin. Vitamin E is an oil-soluble nutrient and is hence heavier than water-soluble products. It works best for dry and damaged skin since it restores the lost moisture. But if you have normal or oily skin or are prone to breakout, ask your dermatologist before using it because it is a humectant that can increase the chances of breakouts.
5. Fades Scars: Another beauty benefit of vitamin E is that it can help fade scars. Being an antioxidant, it accelerates the healing of damaged skin and prevents scars from becoming permanent.
6. Erases Stretch Marks: Stretch marks appear owing to skin losing its elasticity because of the stretching of the upper and lower layers of the skin. Vitamin E oil has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the collagen fibers in your skin from free-radical damage. This promotes skin elasticity and treats stretch marks.
7. Treats Chapped Lips: To treat chapped and dry lips, vitamin E is very effective. Vitamin E oil works as a lip moisturizer and makes them smooth, soft and supple. It even helps treat dark lips and adds a natural glow to them.