Detox water has become one of the most popular ways for weight loss around the world. Along with losing weight, drinking detox water helps flush harmful toxins out of your body. Some detox waters add nutritional value to water. Others provide a tasty alternative to less healthful drinks such as soda, energy drinks, or coffee. Detox recipes are all very easy to make, require very few ingredients and the best part is you can mix and match ingredients to adapt the recipes to your personal taste. Here are some of the most popular detox water recipes that we sure you will love.
1. Cucumber Detox Water: It is one of the most popular detox water recipes and it is very good for people who want to lose weight. The diuretic properties guarantee that all moisture will be rapidly flushed from the system. Tart grapefruit delivers a revitalizing rush of flavor, and the fruit is packed with fat-burning enzymes. All of the citrus contained within this refreshing beverage is designed to heal the internal digestive tract.
– In a pitcher, combine ½ gallon spring water, 2 full slices of lemon, 1 slice of grapefruit, 2 small slices of lime, and 2-3 mint leaves.
– Allow the ingredients to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving. Drink throughout the day or discard after 24 hours.
2. Lemon Ginger Detox Water: For an ideal lemon water detox program, no weight-loss beverage can compare to this zesty potion. The citrus promotes happy digestion, especially first thing in the morning. Also, fresh ginger is rich with gingerol, which is a magical detoxifying agent that even combats cancer.
– To 12-ounce glass of water, add half a ginger root knob and a freshly squeezed lemon.
3. Blackberry and Orange Detox Water: It is a tasty detox water recipe that provides you with many benefits. The wedges permeate moisture with ample healing properties, and the slight sourness is delightful. At the same time, the blueberries brings extra antioxidants. These superfoods are notoriously packed with vitamin C and fiber. Each berry gains its navy coloration through the presence of detoxifying pigments. These compounds are known as anthocyanins, and their inclusion in a health regimen can prevent the presence of free radicals and ulcers. To intensify taste, simply squish berries and twist oranges.
– In 6 cup water, add 2 mandarin oranges, cut into wedges to a handful of blueberries.