Eyebrows are an essential part of our beauty. They frame the entire face and highlight our facial features. Everybody has a different type of eyebrows, but some people like to change their eyebrows shape to enhance their beauty. A right change in your eyebrows can beautifully transform your look. With the following steps, you can easily shape your eyebrows in the perfect way.
• Find the starting point: You need to take a straight edge and hold it in front of your face in a vertical position. Your eyebrows will start so they are in line with the outside edge of your nose. Mark on your face at the point your eyebrows are going to start and do the same thing for the other eye. Make sure the both eyebrows are in line with each other.
• Determine the peak point of your arch: Finding out where your arch should peak is a crucial step in shaping your eyebrows. To do this you need to change the angle of the straight edge in a way that it lines up with the outer edge of your pupil and nose. Mark a point in the place where the line meets your eyebrow and this place is where you should have the peak of your arch.
• Find the ending point: Place the straight edge back to the starting point and angle the top of the straight edge in a way that it touches the outer edge of your nose while staying along the outer edge of your eye. Mark it as this is the point where your brow should end. Repeat the same step for the other eyebrow.
• Determine Thickness of Your Brow: With your eyebrow pencil, connect the previous marking points into a line along with the lower edge of your brow. Then just stick to the natural curvature of your eyebrow here. This will help you to determine the thickness of your brow. Marking on a natural curve will help you not to over-pluck your eyebrows.
• Fill in Sparse Spots: If you have light eyebrows, it is better to consider using an eyebrow pencil. In the case of having fair eyebrows, you should choose a pencil that is at least two shades darker that your hair. On the other hand, if your eyebrows have a dark color, use a pencil with a lighter color.
• Tweeze and Trim: After filling and brushing your hair, use a slant0 tipped tweezers to remove any unwanted hair. You shouldn’t tweeze above, always tweeze underneath the brow. Don’t tweeze so often as it will make your hair harsh.