Calcium builds healthy bones and teeth and ensures your muscles,  there are lots of non-dairy foods with calcium,  Calcium in your diet can help you lose weight, Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, There are other foods high in calcium, Calcium is a very important mineral in human metabolism, Calcium is an essential nutrient for a healthy diet, Calcium Sources in Food. Milk and dairy products are not the only sources of calcium. Here is a list of foods that are good sources of calcium,  Calcium has many benefits, but most people aren’t eating enough.  Milk and milk alternatives are excellent sources of calcium, Calcium is the key to lifelong bone health, Learn which foods and supplements are best for calcium,  Contrary to popular belief, you do not need milk to obtain calcium, Check out these dairy-free foods that are packed with calcium,  Calcium rich foods play an important role in maintaining healthy bones and joints, strong teeth and healthy blood vessels,  Dairy foods generally contain the most concentrated amounts of calcium. The calcium is not contained in the “fat portion” of dairy products, Eating foods with calcium helps to prevent bones from becoming weak, What are the health benefits of calcium, why calcium is important for kids, How much calcium does my baby need, Calcium sources for baby – is milk enough,  get your calcium from these foods instead of milk and yogurt, Read to know best calcium rich foods, there are plenty of real food non-dairy sources of calcium,  Dairy foods contain a high level of calcium which is easily absorbed,  Calcium does more than just build strong bones, Health Benefits of Calcium, Calcium to us means strong bones and teeth, Calcium also helps maintain heart rhythm, muscle function, and more, health benefits of calcium for the human body,  calcium helps our blood clot, Learn more about the benefits of calcium,  Calcium is essential for the whole body, Need more calcium in your diet, Learn all the calcium basics,  Calcium is responsible for construction, formation and maintenance of bone and teeth, Having enough calcium in your body is critical for good bone health, Calcium Homemade Hair Masks for Damaged Hair, Here is a list of the health benefits of calcium for the human body.

  • The 4 Best Ways To Boost Your Calcium Intake

    The 4 Best Ways To Boost Your Calcium Intake

    Calcium is one of the most important minerals for our health. It is essential for bone and teeth health and it also helps control muscle and nerve functions, as well as regulates the acid/alkaline balance (called pH) in the blood. Calcium is found in your body more than any other mineral. Almost 99 percent of it is stored in your bones and teeth. The other 1 percent is present in the blood, muscles and other bodily tissues and fluid. Calcium deficiency can lead to some serious problems such as osteoporosis, rickets, muscle spasm or numbness in various parts of the body. In this article, we share some tips you need to do to increase your calcium intake. • Consume Calcium-Rich…

    Read More »
  • Are Calcium Supplements healthy for the heart

    Are Calcium Supplements healthy for the heart?

    A new research claims that calcium supplement may not be good for the heart .apparently this should be a warning for people to think twice before consuming large amounts of vitamins thinking that they are only healthy with no side effects . the number of Americans who consume supplements is estimated to be 43 percentage of the population as stated by the U.S. National Institutes of Health. Moreover its important to know that Heart diseases affect 370,000 Americans annually, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The study mentions that excessive amounts of accumulated calcium may damage the cardiovascular system as stated by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore. People who participated in the study…

    Read More »