Hair color has the power to change your entire look as it frames your face. But finding the most suitable color for you is not an easy task. Your skin tone has a vital role in determining the hair color you will go for. You should find the hue that enhances your complexion instead of detracting it. The following tips will guide you to the hair colors that best look with your skin tone.
• If you have a pale skin with cool blue or green undertones, try warm golden blonde. Many women that have pale skin with blue or green undertones tend to choose ashy shades to blend in with their skin tone. But these shades will make them look dull. Golden blonde shades will make you look more refreshed and alert.
• If your skin is medium with warm undertones, test out dark chocolate brown. Dark chocolate brown will look well especially if you have green or blue eyes as the dark hair will make the light eyes pop. On the other hand, black will be too much harsh for your warm complexion. But adding medium brown highlights will soften the color.
• If you have a pale skin with warm yellow undertones and freckles, try a golden red. Women with pale skin should avoid natural colors as it is advisable to contrast the color of their hair with their skin color. You should have the guts to try warm red hues and the result will be satisfying for you.
• If your skin is olive with warm undertones, try darkest brown. This will work because strong, dark shades accentuate your features in ways that have their pros and cons. As the very dark hair color can accentuate the dark circles under your eyes. While it will enhance your beautiful eyes and lips. Your hair should be a few shades lighter than black to bring out the best of your olive complexion.
• If your skin is medium with cool undertones, try caramel. It will add some warmth to cool undertones and help give the skin glow. You should avoid the very light shades because it can make the skin and the eyes look dull and the too dark ones as it can accentuate the darkness under eyes.
• If your skin is dark with warm undertones, try dark auburn brown. It will enhance the warm undertones of the skin instead of clash with it. If your hair is black and you want to give it a new look, add some deep tones of darkest auburn as it will help in bringing a new life to your hair look.