All of us dream of healthy and shiny hair. Having a long, shiny hair doesn’t depend only on the genes but also on your daily habits. Here we will go through some of the daily habits for hair care.
• Heat can cause a lot of hair problems such as thinning hair and breakage. One of the heat damage sources to our hair can be strengtheners, hair curls, and blow dryers. To avoid such problems try not to set the heat of your blow dryer on the maximum heat and dry your hair with the middle or lowest heat setting instead. Direct the heat for one or two seconds to each area. In case you are using a curling iron, set the heat on the lowest height.
• The healthy and good-looking hair is not only about what we use for our hair but also about what we eat. Eat the healthy foods that can help your hair growing healthier, shinier and longer. And take a hair supplement.
• A viral factor in having a long shiny hair is water. The common factor among all people who have a beautiful hair is that they drink lots of water. Water is necessary for our hair to become shinny and healthy. It is always recommended to drink an average of 8 glasses of water every day.
• When you have a split in your hair ends, it is better to trim it. Trims will make your hemline look thick and healthy. It is advisable to trim your hair at least once a quarter. Women with long hair always say that they regularly trim their hair around the New Moon cycles. And that is what Farmer Almanac has already recommended in its monthly calendar in terms of the best timing for trimming hair. So it is very important to give a great attention to trimming your hair as losing inches of your hair is, of course, better than losing centimeters because of neglecting the regular trimming.
• Always massage your scalp during washing it or applying a conditioner to it. The areas that have a lack of circulation are the most areas that are bald or have a thinning hair. By massaging your scalp you allow the blood flow to increase in those areas. There are a lot of videos that show that the regular massage of your scalp can thick back any damaged areas.