In the summer everyone is facing the problem of excessive sweating caused by the heat. There is no doubt that the easiest way to fight heat in this period is drinking large quantities of water and fluids. Also, your food is very important to help you fight heat. Thus, we will show you a group of foods that will help your body to fight heat and dryness in the summer.
(1) Watermelon: 90 % of its content is water and it is one of the best moisturizing foods for your body. Also, it doesn’t contain a lot of calories, so you will not feel guilty when you eat a lot of it. In addition, watermelon is rich in vitamins A and C and it is free of fat. Besides, it contains antioxidants such as Lycopene which protects the body against diseases.
(2) Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit are among the most important fruits for moisturizing the body and fighting the heat. Also, they contain large amounts of vitamins and antioxidants which protect the skin from dryness and facilitate the process of digestion.
(3) Cucumber: Cucumber contains large amounts of water and it is diuretic. These characteristics make cucumber an appropriate food for removing toxins from the body and for moisturizing the skin effectively.
(4) Pineapple: It does not only contain vitamins, but it is fat – free also. Thus, pineapple helps to burn fat of the body and it is considered one of the most useful fruits for moisturizing the body in the summer.
(5) Mint: It has refreshing characteristics which make it very effective for fighting the heat of the summer. Furthermore, it helps to facilitate the process of digestion as well as fighting inflammation that may be caused by certain foods.