Coca-Cola is one of the most popular brands in the history. Everybody knows that we have to avoid drinking it or at least moderate our consumption of it because it is really bad for our health. But, regardless its bad effects on health, Coca-Cola still have a bright side. In fact, there are many uses for it that don’t involve ingesting it. If you are interested to know more about the uses for it, here is a list of 7 fantastic uses for Coca-Cola.
1. Removes Gums From Your Hair: Coca-Cola can also help you avoid a major hair disaster. If you have gum stuck in your hair, dip the gum into a small bowl of Coke and let it sit for a few minutes. The Coca-Cola breaks down the gum, allowing you to wipe it off.
2. Cleans Window: Coca-cola has magic cleaning powers, so it can clean windows efficiently. Because of the presence of the citric acid in the drink, it makes a wonderful window cleaner and works the same way as citrus fruit based window cleaners work.
3. Removes Oil Stains: Another way to use Coca-Cola is to remove oil stains from cement. Whether it’s your garage or your driveway, soak the stain in Coca-Cola for a few hours then hose off.
4. Cleanse the Toilet: Cleaning the toilet is not a task people want to do. But Coca-Cola can make this tedious task much more easier. All you have to do is to pour the drink in the commode and wait for an hour before you scrub with a brush and flush, you will have a sparkling toilet.
5. Feeds Your Plants: Coca-Cola is also a surprising way to add a little extra life to some flowering plants. Particularly with azaleas and gardenias, adding a small amount of Coca-Cola to the soil can deliver nutrients your plant may be low on.
6. Puts off Bugs: If you get too many bugs in your vicinity or your garden is full of them but it is hard to catch them then put few open cans of coke in your garden or near the window and let the bugs get attracted to the can. Once they sat on it then you can catch them easily.
7. Cleanse Your Old Coin: Another way to use Coke to clean is to soak tarnished coins in the soda. About ten minutes should be enough to get rid of the muck.