Pregnancy is an important phase of every woman’s life. During the 40 weeks of pregnancy, there are many changes that happen to the expecting mother and the baby. The early symptoms of pregnancy depict the implantation of fertilized egg in the uterus. The symptoms of pregnancy vary from a woman to another. Many women recognize that they are pregnant after 2 or 3 weeks of their pregnancy as the symptoms of pregnancy in the first week are not visible. But here we will explain the main symptoms that indicate that you are pregnant.
First of all, the most common sign of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. So your first day of your pregnancy is the first day of the last periods. The most common symptoms that you may notice in the first weeks of pregnancy are:
1. Implantation Bleeding is an early pregnancy symptom that you may experience after 6-12 days after conception. It happens when the fertilized egg implants into the lining of the uterus.
2. Breasts undergo some changes as they may be tender, sore and very sensitive. And they may also feel heavy. These symptoms should go after the passing of the first trimester. Another change that you may experience is that your areolas will begin to darken.
3. The increased physical and emotional changes in your body may cause you to feel fatigued. But once you enter the second trimester this feeling will disappear and you will feel more energetic.
4. Some women experience lower back pain at the beginning or early stages of pregnancy.
5. Morning sickness is another symptom that many women experience during their early stages of pregnancy. These nauseated feeling does not happen only in the morning, the pregnant woman can experience it at any time of the day. Generally, after 10 weeks this symptom will be controlled but for some women, they experience these symptoms during all the pregnancy period.
6. Passing urine frequently is another pregnancy sign that happens because the growing uterus puts pressure on the bladder.
7. Pregnant women may suffer from headaches on the early stages of pregnancy. This happens because of the normal increase in blood volume circulating in the woman’s system during pregnancy or due to the hormonal changes.
8. Dizziness can be an early symptom of pregnancy. During the first trimester, dizziness is thought to be related to the increased blood supply and changes in the circulatory system