If you are planning for your first child or you want to have more kids, following some tips and advices from pregnancy experts can maximize your chances of having a baby. And the following tips will be quite useful for you in order to get pregnant faster.
1) See your doctor for a preconception check-up. He will give you the best advices for you condition and he can also give you prenatal vitamins that you should take before conception such as those that contain folic acid as they are very important for preventing your future baby from having certain defects.
2) In the fact, experts agree that there isn’t a specific sexual position that enhances your chances for getting pregnant faster. But according to most of the gynecologists, positions like men on top will facilitate sperm to head toward the uterus and the fallopian tubes.
3) An important thing to consider if you are trying to get pregnant is to eat healthy meals. Eat a diet that is rich in organic food grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, and nuts as they contain anti-oxidants that can help maintain healthy cells essential to pregnancy. Protein-rich foods like tofu, chicken, eggs, and sea foods are also good. Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and selenium are also effective in achieving your pregnancy. Doing regular exercises will also play a great role in enhancing your chances of having a healthy baby.
4) Quit smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, and taking drugs. Both first and secondhand smoke affect you and your partner’s fertility. Moreover, even if you still end up conceiving they can cause your partner to have a miscarriage, a premature birth or other birth defects. On the other hand, alcohol is considered as a poison to the body.
5) Quit taking all form of contraception. Especially if you have been taking pills for a while, you may find you are not going to be truly fertile until after a month or so.
6) A main point in maximizing your chances of having a baby, is to get to know your ovulation cycle. In order to tracking your ovulation, it is better to use ovulation predictors kits which are available in the market. Tracking your ovulation is important to know the days when the egg has been released, so you can increase your tries for a baby at the most ideal dates.