Skin in the largest organ on the body and it is essential to take care of it. Nowadays, the increasing pollution adversely affects our health and skin and can cause many health problems to our skin such as eczema, skin cancer or patch mark etc. In order to avoid these problems, you should nourish your skin properly and use good skin care products. There are many chemically manufactured products available in the market. Although many people tend to use them, using natural skin care ingredients is better. There are so many natural skin ingredients that are quite effective for skin and in the following part we will list some of them:
1. Aloe Vera: It softness the skin and replenishes the skin cells thus provide you with a glowing skin. Also, it is good for treating any kind of allergies. You can use it for skin scratches, cuts, bruises and skin burns.
2. Cocoa Butter: It has a perfect moisturizing property for keeping the skin look young. It effectively fights the signs of aging. The moisturizing properties it has makes it very effective in prevention stretch marks in pregnant women.
4. Olive leaf Extract: It contains antioxidants which help the skin rid of the harmful toxins. It can be used for protecting against skin damage from sun exposure.
5. Coconut oil: It keeps the skin soft and helps in removing any kind of marks on the skin.
6. Vinegar: It balances the PH balance of your skin and removes dead skin cells. It is extremely useful in fighting acne.
7. Cucumber: It is an astringent which is known for its effectiveness in treating puffiness under eyes. And it is also a good ingredient for anti wrinkle creams.
8. Avocado: It is packed with sterolins which help in reducing signs of aging. Avocado can renew, soothe, regenerate and heal your skin. Moreover, avocado oil is very effective in moisturizing your skin.
9. Grapefruit: It is good for acne, congested and oily skin. Also, it tones the skin and tissues. And it is effective when used for fighting cellulite.
10. Lavender Oil: It contains sedative and antiseptic properties that allow it to normalize all skin conditions. It heals the skin and relieves it from all skin irritations like acne, abscess, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. It is also good for wounds, sunburns, and insect bites,