You may enjoy using skin care products, but do you know what is in your current products? They contain a list of ingredients that aren’t natural. But you can go natural and give your skin a relief by using some natural oils that fit your skin’s needs. These oils can help with many ailments and issues, but also they can do wonders for your skin. Here are 6 essential oils that can give your skin amazing glow.
1. Carrot Seed: Carrot seed is necessary for combating fine lines and aging with its ability to rejuvenate cells. If your skin gets cracked and dry during the winter months, or if your skin appears dull and tired, then applying a product with carrot seed oil will help get your glow back. The warm and spicy aroma adds a unique kick to a face serum and blends well with other youth-boosting oils like helichrysum, lavender, and yarrow. It can even be used to reduce scars.
2. Lavender Oil: Lavender oil can be used for any skin type including oily, sensitive, and dry. It can help calm and relax your irritated skin. It also has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial qualities. It also helps fight the principal bacteria involved in acne.
3. Lemongrass Oil: Lemongrass oil is a good choice to increase your skin’s glowing appearance due to its detoxifying and regenerative qualities. It will help minimize bacterial or microbial growth on your skin. It can be used as a fungicidal, astringent, and a way to minimize pores.
4. Myrrh: Recent evidence shows that myrrh may help accelerate immune response to skin healing, which makes it an ideal vulnerary. Distilled from the resin, myrrh boasts a balsamic and warm aroma that blends well with rose and lavender.
5. Monoi Oil: The oil comes from the Tahitian Monoi plant blooms, which are soaked in oil extracted from young coconuts. This oil will help your skin glow, as it provides long-lasting moisturizing properties, as well as purifies and smoothes skin. It can also be used to protect skin from sun and weather elements.
6. Cistus: Also known as rock rose, this essential oil is distilled from dried leaves of a plant native to the western Mediterranean. Moreover, it is a known antibacterial agent. Ideal for first aid treatment and broken skin wounds, this oil also lends support for those battling autoimmune disorders.