Argan oil or as many called it “liquid oil” is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree. The argan tree is originally planted in morocco. Argan oil contains many beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and Vitamin E. Its amazing properties make it quite beneficial for the hair and skin. Mentioned below are some of its common uses.
• Use it as a hair conditioner. After the shower apply few drops of argan oil to your damp hair as it can treat split ends and tame frizzy hair providing you with thicker and shinier hair. It is practically helpful in the cases which the hair is dry from the use of a blow-dryer, straight iron or curling iron.
• Apply a few drops of argan oil on your face; this will give you a soft and firm skin. Do this routine three times a week and leave it on your skin for 10 minutes. Then rinse it with cold water.
• Due to its softening properties, it presents a perfect treatment for brittle nails, dry hands as well as cracked, hard skin on feet. Apply argan oil on your hands and nails every day before going to sleep. For dry feet, you can soak your feet in water with a few drop of argan oil twice a week. Argan oil will help you having soft and supple hands and feet.
• Use argan oil as a full body moisturizer by spreading it on the skin after having a shower or by adding a few drops of it into the bath or body lotion.
• Argan oil acts as a great protection against stretch marks as it increases the elasticity of skin due to its Vitamin E content. Apply few drops of argan oil on your body to reduce the possibility of stretch marks appearing.
• Argan oil has a great effect on dry and cracked lips. Use it for you lips to make sure that your lips will retain soft and plump even in the cold or dry weather.
• You can use argan oil comfortably even if you have acne as it contains anti-oxidants that help in healing afflicted skin and reduce inflammation.