Dark circles are a very unpleasant skin problem that many girls are worried about. They are difficult to hide with makeup and if you are not a makeup lover this makes the problem worse. There are many reasons that stand behind dark circles including, lack of sleep, sun exposure, allergies, stress heredity or an unhealthy lifestyle.
So, to deal with this problem you need to have a good sleep, drink adequate amounts of water and make some changes in your daily habits. But if these things are not enough there are several natural remedies which can be helpful. One of the best remedies for dark circles is castor oil. If you want to know how to use this oil to get rid of dark circles, keep reading.
1. Castor Oil: Directly applying castor oil on the affected parts of the skin is the simplest way of treating dark circles. It is recommended to make this a daily bedtime ritual to achieve best results.
• Take the oil on your fingertips and rub them together to warm it up slightly.
• Apply it under the eyes.
• Massage gently for a minute or two.
• Leave the oil on overnight.
2. Castor Oil and Milk: The lactic acid present in the milk will make your skin tone even. It will also exfoliate the dull and dead layer of skin cells resulting in a healthy and glowing skin.
• Whisk 1 teaspoon of castor oil with 1teaspoon full-fat milk in a small bowl.
• Apply this mixture under your eyes and leave it on for an hour or so.
• Rinse with lukewarm water.
• Do this once every day.
3. Castor Oil and Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is known to improve the blood circulation in the capillaries under the skin, due to the antioxidants and fatty acids contained in it.
• In a bowl, mix one teaspoon of castor oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil.
• Apply it on the dark circles as well as on the upper eyelids carefully.
• Massage for two minutes.
• Leave the application overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
• Repeat the process once in a day until you achieve the results.
4. Castor Oil and Fresh cream:
Fresh cream is known to soften, moisturize, brighten and exfoliate the dead skin cells.
• Mix one teaspoon of castor oil with one teaspoon of fresh milk cream.
• Mix until the two ingredients incorporate well.
• Apply this mixture underneath the eyes.
• Leave it on for an hour and then wash off.
• Repeat the remedy daily.