Rose water has become one of the essentials of beauty routine for many girls. It has amazing hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties that work wonder on your skin and it is available in affordable price. Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types, it can help soothe and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add a beautiful glow to the normal skin. Below are 6 simple ways to use rose water in your beauty routine.
1. Facial Toner: Using rose water as a facial toner can add a wonderful glow to your skin. Due to its antibacterial properties, it will soothe irritated, acne-prone skin and help hydrate dry skin. Just dab some rose water on a cotton ball and gently swipe over your face and neck before your regular beauty routine. Do this again at night before going to sleep for more noticeable results.
2. Makeup Remover: Just apply rose water on a cotton pad and gently remove your makeup with it. Rosewater is effective at removing even the heaviest smokey eye and does so in a gentle way that won’t burn your eyes or irritate your skin. And the best part is that any lingering remnants of rosewater on your face will actually hydrate and heal your skin.
3. Soothe Razor Burn: You can use rose water when you suffer from razor burn. Pour some on a soft cotton pad, then sweep it over the irritated area and you will feel that your skin has become cool, soft, and smooth.
4. Amplify Your Body Lotion: If you suffer from perpetually dry skin, rose water is the one to ask. After showering, pour rose water on a large cotton pad, then sweep over your body. Immediately seal it in with your favorite body lotion when your skin is still damp.
5. Add it to your Bath: Adding rose water to your bath leave your skin lightly scented and will also soothe your mind and promote relaxation. Pour some in the water and enjoy an amazing bath.
6. Eliminates Dandruff: If you tend to suffer from dandruff during the colder months, just spritz some rosewater on your roots and you’ll notice the hydrating effects almost immediately. Not only will it cure the itching, but it will hydrate your scalp without greasing up your hair.