Wrinkles on the skin are a skin issue that we came across and we cannot prevent it. Women always use beauty masks and buy skin care products to get rid of wrinkles because they make you look dull and slowly reduce the natural smooth texture of the skin. But instead of using creams to get rid of wrinkles, you can go natural and try some home remedies as a solution for this problem. In this article, we are going to talk about honey which is one of the well-known remedies for wrinkles and how you can use it to fight wrinkles.
1. Banana, Avocado, and Honey Face Mask:
If you are looking for a solution on how to diminish wrinkles, this method may be worth looking into. Banana contains antioxidants and minerals, which combats wrinkles and makes the skin glow. Avocado, on the other side, is packed with essential fatty acids, vitamin C, E, and B-complex, which deeply nourishes the skin and boosts the production of collagen. Honey is a natural skin smoothing agent and even improves the appearance of fine lines.
• Take a mixing bowl and add 1 ripe banana and ½ piece of avocado.
• Mash the banana and avocado well till it forms a smooth paste like consistency.
• Then add 1 teaspoon of honey into this banana and avocado paste and mix it well.
• Then apply this mask on face concentrating mainly on the areas with deep lines and sagging skin.
• Leave on the mask for 20 to 25 minutes to dry.
• Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water.
• Apply this mask twice a week.
2. Honey, Avocado, Oats, and Lemon Juice Face Mask:
This mixture contains antibacterial properties, acids that cleanse and aid in cell turnover and it will help soak up bacteria that can lead to acne and aging.
• Mix two tablespoons of raw honey with a quarter of a ripe avocado, one teaspoon of dry oats and two teaspoons of lemon juice.
• Apply this a few times a week
3. Apple and Honey Anti-Aging Mask:
Apple is a good source of vitamin C which helps to boost the production of collagen for making the skin firm and smooth.
• Blend ½ piece of apple till it forms a smooth paste like consistency.
• Combine apple paste with 3 tablespoons of honey and stir well.
• Apply this apple and honey mask on face and neck.
• Allow the mask to dry for 25 to 30 minutes.
• Then wash off the mask thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Repeat this process thrice a week.