No doubt that potato is a favorite food for the majority of people because of its delicious taste. But it also a favorite face pack ingredient among ladies due to its unbelievable skin whitening property. The starch, vitamins like riboflavin are useful in healing skin blemishes, irk circles, acnes and many more skin issues. This article will tell you the various remedies which can give you the best potato face pack benefits.
1. Potato and Milk: When it comes to whitening the skin, this combination is one of the best face masks to look for.
– Boil two medium sized potatoes and remember to keep the skin on.
– Take the skin off and mash the potatoes until they have a paste like consistency.
– Add a teaspoon of milk and olive oil to the potato paste and mix well.
– Apply this paste on your face and wash off after 10-15 minutes, no less.
– Wash it off once you’re done.
2. Potato and Carrot: This is the perfect potato face pack for dark spots as both potato and carrot are natural skin lightening agents.
– Take a potato and a carrot and peel off their skins.
– Cut them up into small pieces and boil them together.
– Then, mash up the potato and carrot and add one teaspoon of almond oil to the combination.
– Mix till the ingredients are blended well into a paste and apply on your face.
– Wash it off after 20 minutes.
3. Potato and Strawberry: This combination will improve your skin and prevents age spots and freckles.
– Blend one finely chopped potato, two strawberries and half teaspoon honey thoroughly in a blender.
– Apply the paste on your face and wash off after 15 minutes.
4. Potato and Multani mitti: Potatoes help to take away the excess oil, grease and dirt from the skin. It also helps to minimize dark spots and thick colored patches over the skin.
– Get a half potato and grate it.
– Squeeze the above mixture and separate the juice from it.
– Add one tablespoon of Multani mitti in the potato juice and mix it with your fingertips.
– Apply this paste on your face and then leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
– Rinse off with cold water and then pat it dry.