Do you want your face pores to look less visible? If yes, you are in the right place cause you will find many effective tips to reduce the size of your pores. First of all, you should know what cause your pores to look the way they do. Genetics, skin type, exposure to the sun, and age can be the reasons behind your large pores. In fact, it is physically impossible to shrink them, but it is possible to make them look smaller. Here are 6 best tips you can do to make your pores look smaller.
1. Keep Your Skin Clean: One of the most common reasons for large pores are blackheads, thus when you keep your skin clean this will prevent them from forming. Dirt, oil, and makeup can enter your pores and stretch them out, so you need to always keep your face clean. If possible, try not to wear makeup all the time and cleanse your face in the morning, after exercising and before bed.
2. Exfoliate: Using an exfoliator is very important; especially when it comes to making our pores appear smaller. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells which can otherwise block your pores. There are many natural ways to exfoliate your skin, choose the one that suits your skin type and apply it.
3. Wear Sunscreen: Sun damage will cause enlarged pores as it affects the collagen and elastin in the skin, thinning the area around pores and making them more visible. So you should not spend a long period in the sun and always wear a sunscreen to protect your face.
4. Apply a yogurt Face Mask: Natural yogurt can dissolve impurities in your pores and if you get the probiotic type, it also helps balance your skin’s natural “good” bacteria. Apply it directly to your face for about ten minutes, then rinse and clean with warm water.
5. Cleanse With Cucumber: Cucumber juice has astringent properties that mean it can shrink open pores. Blend a cucumber and then put it through a sieve to extract the juice. With a cotton ball, apply it to your skin and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then wash with cool water.
6. Apply an Egg White Mask: As egg whites dry, they shrink to produce a thin film. It follows that putting them on your face will tighten fine lines and pores too.
To make an egg white mask at home, mix one egg white with lemon juice (to mask the egg smell). Wash your face with warm water and then massage the mixture into your skin. Leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.