Saggy skin on your neck is a common skin problem that affects your facial beauty and also gives you an aged look. Due to aging, the elastin and collagen structure of the skin loses elasticity and the skin loses some of its self-moisturizing components making it appeared loose and saggy. The natural aging process along with sun exposure and damage causes collagen to break down and cause wrinkles and drooping skin. In order to deal with this problem, many people seek out natural remedies and vitamins to firm up neck skin. Here are 4 natural home remedies that can help tighten sagging skin on the neck.
1. Egg White: Egg whites are a natural astringent and hence work as a good remedy for sagging skin. Egg whites shrink loose skin pores and naturally lift the saggy skin.
• Whisk one to two egg whites until you get a foamy texture. Apply it to the face and neck. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
• Another option is to add one tablespoon of plain yogurt to one egg white and whisk it. Apply the mixture to your face and neck and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
2. Olive Oil Massage: Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants such as vitamins A and E and can work wonders regarding getting rid of loose and saggy skin.
• Massage your face with olive oil by using circular strokes on the face and upwards strokes on the neck.
• Repeat this process every day before going to bed.
3. Aloe Vera: Nothing can compete Aloe Vera when it comes to firming and tightening loose skin. The malic acid in aloe vera gel helps improve the elasticity of your skin and get rid of sagging skin. Plus, it is a natural moisturizer for your skin.
• Take some fresh aloe vera gel and apply on your face and neck.
• Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
• Wash it off with lukewarm water and splash with cold water to close skin pores.
• Repeat this process 3-4 times a week to get best results.
4. Cucumber: To tighten loose and saggy skin, you can also use cucumber. It is one of the best natural skin toners and has a refreshing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
• Cut cucumber in circular slices and apply them to your face and neck.
• Massage gently in upward circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
• Let the cucumber juice absorb into your skin and wash off after 15 minutes.