The effectiveness of the foods on the human body varies in terms of their impact on hunger, digestion process, and the amount of calories that the body burns. As for healthy foods, they build our bones, strengthen the immune system, prevent chronic diseases and maintain mental health. Also, healthy foods help you to keep fit. Here are the best of these healthy foods.
– Leafy vegetables: Including spinach, cabbage and others. They are high in fiber and are ideal for increasing the size of your meal without increasing calorie intake. Also, they contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which play a major role in fat burning.
– Salmon: It contains a large amount of omega-3 which is essential for fighting infections, obesity and digestive problems. It is also considered a suitable proportion for weight loss.
– Grains: Such as lentils, black beans, peas and others. They contain sufficient nutrients for feeling satiety. Also, they contain high levels of protein and fiber.
– Avocado: It is an ideal source of healthy fat and potassium. In addition, it can be added to salads, appetizers and desserts.
– Tuna: It is low in calories and rich in protein. It is usually included in most of the diet systems because of its low content of fat and calories. However, it’s preferable to choose tuna canned in water, but not in oil.