Some people suffer from stubborn spots in their body that have a fat accumulation. Arms are one of these common spots which cause unpleasant appearance for many women. You can get rid of these fats by doing the following exercises that are specifically meant to lose arm fat.
1. One Arm Triceps: This exercise is effective for burning the accumulated fats in the triceps, the back portion of the arms. This exercise burns the excess fat in the triceps and at the same time tones it to give your arms a sculpted shape. This exercise can be performed on the floor in the following steps:
1. Sit on the floor by keeping your legs and feet joined together.
2. Put your hands on the floor shoulder-width apart and a foot behind the hips.
3. Bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor.
4. Support you weight on your arms and raise your hips. Your fingers should point the hips.
5. Bend your left elbow and lower your hips to the floor with the help of right arm which is still straight but take care not to touch the floor.
6. Then repeat the same steps with the other hand.
2. Scissors Exercise: This is a simple cardio exercise that can help you to lose arm fat. It tones and strengthens the arms.
1. Stand straight with your legs and feet apart.
2. Keep your hands straight in front of you in shoulder height
3. Stretch your arms to the sides and then bring them in to cross each other like a pair of scissors.
4. Go back to the first position and repeat the exercise at least 20 times.
3. Wall Push-Ups: It is like the normal push-up exercise but the change is that you will perform it against a wall.
1. Stand in front of a wall at the distance of an arm’s length with your legs slightly apart.
2. Keep your hands straight in front of your chest and your palms touching the wall. Close your palms to each other.
3. Bend forward toward the wall so your elbows fold at the bottom, your body goes diagonal and you are standing on your tiptoes with your heels raised.
4. Come back to the initial position, straightening your arms and standing back on your heels.
5. Repeat theses two moves 20 times.