Many people around the world need to lose weight at some point in their lives. Although many of them try different ways and follow various diets to lose weight, they get unsatisfied results. But here we have collected the most effective expert tips that can help anyone whatever his weight is to lose weight effectively.
• Include green, orange, or red food in each meal. Including more of these foods will make you focus on eating these healthy foods and at the same time will make you consume less of high-calorie foods.
• Eat one less bite. Do this at every meal and you will save about 75 calories a day which will result in losing around 8-pound in one year.
• Don’t drink diet soda if you want to lose weight. A University of Texas Health Science Center study found that the more diet sodas a person drank, the greater the risk of becoming overweight. Drinking just one or more cans a day increased waistlines by 500%. According to an animal study from Purdue University, this happens because artificial sweeteners can disrupt the body’s natural ability to regulate calorie intake based on the sweetness of foods. So the result is that people who consume diet foods might be more likely to weight gain as your body is being tricked into thinking it is eating sugar, and you crave more.
• Eating in front of mirrors will make you lose weight. One study found that eating in front of mirrors cut the amount of people ate by nearly one-third. When you are seeing yourself in the mirror, this reflects back some of your own inner goals and reminds you of why you’re trying to lose weight in the first place.
• Take your time while having meals. A research from The University of Rhode Island has shown that rapid eaters are often heavier than slow eaters. Your stomach takes 20 minutes to send a message to your brain that you have eaten enough and are satisfied. So if you eat rapidly, your body’s satiety signals won’t be tuned in feeling of fullness and it is easier to overeat. Take at least 10 minutes in chewing each bite, put your fork down after each bite, and create a relaxing eating environment.
• Walking for 45 minutes every day will make you lose weight. A study from Duke University found that 20 minutes of daily walking is enough to prevent weight gain in most relatively sedentary people, while exercise more than 30 minutes will lead to weight and fat loss.