Almost every woman has baking soda in her pantry to use it for baking purposes. But can you imagine that this affordable and basic household ingredient can use for many beauty purposes? Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is an amazing ingredient that can be used as an alternative for many beauty products that cost you a fortune. If it is your first time to know this and you are wondering now who you can use this ingredient, the rest of this article will tell you how to get the most include baking soda in your beauty routine
1. Dry Shampoo: Baking soda can act as a dry shampoo, in case you’re a running out of time and you need to get your hair a good look before leaving. To do this, you need to sprinkle a few pinches of baking soda onto your roots, tousle your hair. And then brush your hair.
2. Facial Scrub: Baking soda can be very effective if you use it for your dry skin. Add three parts of baking soda to one part water to form a paste. Rub this paste onto your face and massage gently, then rinse with warm water. You will notice that your skin became soft and tender like baby’s skin.
3. Hair Cleaning: Our hair gets filled with oils and contaminates daily and this make our hair look and feel greasy. To get rid of this problem, mix one teaspoon of baking soda with your shampoo and gently massage into your hair, and let work for 10 minutes. After rinsing, your hair will feel fresh and clean.
4. Whiter Teeth: Baking is an effective agent for whitening teeth. To get whiter teeth, mix a little baking soda with some water and a pinch of salt and use this paste to brush your teeth and remove stains.
5. Deodorant: Baking soda is known for eliminating bad odors, which makes it a good alternative to commercial deodorants. Mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda with ten drops of water and apply it as a paste to your armpits.
6. Footbath: Baking soda can be used to smooth your feet skin and keep it from dead cells. You can make a soothing footbath by adding three tablespoons of baking soda to a basin of warm water and soak the feet for 10 minutes, and then apply a rich lotion to your feet. Wrap a warm towel around them, and let it sit for another 5 to 10 minutes. Your feet will look healthy and beautiful,