We always use ice cubes during the summer months to give us such a relief and refresh our body. But do you know that ice cubes have great benefits to offer to your skin too? If you want to know how ice cubes can work wonders for your skin, you are in the right place. Below are 5 ideas to use ice cubes for your skin and face.
1. To Boost Circulation: Using ice cubes to rub on a daily basis can increase the blood circulation on your face. Better blood circulation gives your face a natural and healthy glow. Regular use of ice cubes for rubbing has also got the ability to prevent premature aging and wrinkles.
2. To Get a Glowing Skin: For a glowing skin cleanser, try cucumber and honey frozen facial scrub. Cucumbers are naturally cooling while they clean and moisturize the skin. Puree a cucumber, add a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of honey, pour into an ice tray and freeze. Before using, let the cube sit for 30 seconds or so to soften slightly. Gently rub the cube over your face and neck, using the icy slush to exfoliate. You can let the juice sit on your face for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
3. To Reduce Puffy Eyes: Green tea cubes is a very effective way to reduce the puffiness under your eyes. With plenty of antioxidants and a dose of caffeine, it’s a perfect eye soother. Brew a cup of strong green tea and pour it into an ice cube tray. Apply a cube to dark circles and puffy eyes and the caffeine and ice combo will reduce swelling and excess fluid around the eyes.
4. To Shrink Pores: Ice cubes can reduce the large pores and make them smaller. Moreover, the production of excess oil on your face is also prevented. Production of oil is minimized to a great extent, helping people who have oily skin. Take a soft cloth and tie two ice cubes in it. Use this tied up cloth to massage your face. Keep massaging until the ice completely melts.
5. To Get Pain-Free Eyebrow Tweezing: Tweezing your eyebrows can be a little bit painful, but you can make it less painful by rubbing an ice cube over your brow before, during and after tweezing. It will numb the skin and reduce redness and swelling.